I was lucky enough to have a fun night out with my high school girlfriends. I love these ladies! It was so much fun to catch up. Here are a few highlights of our evening.
- We had a major be-otch as a waitress! Guess she wasn't too worried about making money last night.
- The food was......eh.
- I'm sure Lisa has whiplash from sitting in the middle and keeping up with conversation. :)
- Caught up on all of the current gossip. Pretty juicy!!
- Discussed future plastic surgery plans. Yep, I'm gonna do it.....someday.
- Laughed....A LOT!
- Closed the restaurant. They hated us. Tee hee.
- Realized a 11:00 at night that I had locked my keys in my truck and couldn't get my husband to answer the phone to come and help me.
- My amazing friend Autumn drove me all the way home in a blizzard.
- My 4-year-old let me in the house because no one else bothered to wake up! Good thing Maddox is a night owl or they would have found me frozen on the doorstep this morning.
Thanks ladies for a great night. Can't wait for next time!


3 comments:
It was lots of fun! I can't believe you locked your keys in your truck. That sucks! Good thing Maddox saved the day.
Thank goodness Autumn's on spring break! Glad you got home all right!
LOL! We had too much fun huh! I need to add a highlight. Debbie outing Lisa on the Handyman thing! Ha ha ha!! That was the craziest weather huh!? BTW I laughed SO hard when Maddox opened the door! Have fun in Btown!
Post a Comment