Remi played in his first regular season baseball game last night. He is with the Detroit Tigers this year. (The mascots are assigned, they don't choose) I wasn't able to go, so I don't have any pictures. Bummer! I attempted to go to a practice game and Maddox was so bad I had to leave in the first inning. So I didn't even try this time. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to his next game. I was told that he did a great job and his team is playing really well together. This time Remi's team is on the winning end of the score, unlike football. I think he'll still enjoy it regardless of the outcome. It's fun to watch these little kids as they are still learning. They are all on very different levels of skill but still enjoy playing together. Hope he has a great season!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Go Tigers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment