Hahaha... Maddox! And the other day when your kids were over here, I was on Gannon duty and I took some pictures of him with me and he had that crazed look on his face everytime!! Hahaha.... He's so adorable. I'll post the ones I took of he and Maddox later today on my blog.
9 comments:
What a cute little bunch...I love the expression on your little baby's face in the last pic...so cute!
Maddox reminds me of one of my own! I have an entire year of pictures like this!
Matching double chins...whatever!! I love that pic!!
It makes me mad that you would ever suggest that you have a double chin, yeah right!
I love that Gannon always looks surprised!
Hahaha... Maddox! And the other day when your kids were over here, I was on Gannon duty and I took some pictures of him with me and he had that crazed look on his face everytime!! Hahaha.... He's so adorable. I'll post the ones I took of he and Maddox later today on my blog.
www.koohana.com
Cute pictures
You do not have a double chin!!!!
what double chin??? but, you do look kinda different. I guess i've never looked at you from that angle before:)
Nicole, I don't have my glasses on. That's probably the difference.
Post a Comment