LOLOLOLOLOOL!!!! If I could have a ring bearer at my wedding, it would be Gannon.
Oh that is too cute!! He's getting so big!!
He is changing so much!!! He is soo cute!!
I love his casual pose...and the little expression on his face is priceless.
So cute!I love the expression on his face.
What a doll!
I want to bite him! I almost have a nick name for him...it's on the tip of my tongue. He's kind of "Burglish" and a bit "nubish," I don't know, still thinking...
Adorable little chubby guy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOLOLOLOLOOL!!!! If I could have a ring bearer at my wedding, it would be Gannon.
Oh that is too cute!! He's getting so big!!
He is changing so much!!! He is soo cute!!
I love his casual pose...and the little expression on his face is priceless.
So cute!I love the expression on his face.
What a doll!
I want to bite him! I almost have a nick name for him...it's on the tip of my tongue. He's kind of "Burglish" and a bit "nubish," I don't know, still thinking...
Adorable little chubby guy.
Post a Comment