Since I have been sick all week, Chris took Avrie and Maddox to Jump On It to get them out for a little while. (Plus, Remi is always invited to go places with his friend and Avrie was starting to feel left out) They absolutely loved it! It was perfect for Maddox. They only played for an hour, which was plenty of time, but Maddox did not want to leave. It was a really fun (and inexpensive) way to spend their day out. Rather than explain what it is, you can see for yourself.





If you look carefully, you can see Maddox behind Avrie. Chris took this of her while she was doing back flips. She was fearless.

5 comments:
Nothing better than Daddy outings! Sorry you've been sick!
I LOVE it when Kelly takes the kids to do stuff with out me:) I think my kids would love that place!
I love jump on it! It's such and easy place to take kids. Looks like they had lots of fun. Avrie's a little dare devil.
I hope your feeling better!
Sorry you've been sick. That place looks like so much fun...It's sweet of your husband to take them out. We have a "bouncy place" down the street from us, and Max loves it. The big slides are my favorite!
Jump on it is so much fun...for the kids...
Sorry you've been sick...anything you need?
Post a Comment