Friday, February 27, 2009

10 Years!

Today is our 10th wedding anniversary. Ten years seems like a make it or break it point for most. You've either been together so long that you can't stand each other anymore or you are closer now than ever before. Well, since I still kinda like Chris, I guess that would mean that it would be the latter. :) So here's to many more years of arguing over who has to decide what we are having for dinner.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRIS!
LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

Kayela said...

Happy Anniversary! We are the same about deciding what to have for dinner. Dont you wish we could all afford to have a personal chef?

Aundrea said...

Happy Anniversary! Too funny about the whole dinner thing...we are the same! I would be glad to make dinner if I didn't have to decide what we were having too!

Jane said...

Congratulations!!

Lisa said...

Your picture makes me seriously jealous that I didn't have a better photographer!

Happy anniversary!

Autumn said...

Love that picture! Happy 10th anniversary! Can't wait to find out what you bought for him!

Michelle said...

Happy 10th Chris and KerrieLeigh !!!!

Arah Debra said...

That picture is beautiful! Congratulations!!

Shay said...

That is a really beautiful picture. Congrats! Ten years is a long time. We don't really have a hard time deciding what to eat for dinner...We both just daydream about having a personal chef.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know this is late, but ten years is a LONG time! (For me...)

Btw, that is a kick ass veil.