Why is it that when you start to have a bad day, it just gets worse and worse? Oh man, that definitely sums up my entire day yesterday. You can only be YELLED at so many times in a day before you are ready to go postal on a few people. Because we are nearing the end of the year, my job always gets really stressful, so I have been expecting a little bit of drama. The way people behave is so ridiculous! People will speak to you one way on the telephone and then be completely different when speaking to you face to face. Apparently not having to actually look at someone while swearing at them changes things. Working in health care you learn quickly that you have to cut people some slack because they probably aren't feeling well and not acting like themselves. That, I can handle. I can't handle the RUDE, LAZY, INCONSIDERATE, and STUPID people. It's like they were all let out of their cage on the same day. So I guess the point of my little rant is this....keep in mind that what you say or how you treat other people also effects their day, and the day of the next person that they speak to. In this line of work it takes a lot to actually effect me, but it sure got the better of me this time!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
a-frikkin-men! yesterday was pretty much the most ridiculous day ever!!
Oh man! I hope you had a better day today!! I know what you mean...it's like that at school to. If the teacher isn't happy...nobody is!!
What fun! (snort & snicker)
Hang in there! Channel Gracie Freebush and think "world peace"
(hardy har har - I know) ;-p
So everone I have talk to had a really bad day (yesterday). Me being one of them hum I wounder what th hell was going on! Hope it gets better.
I don't envy you! I have a hard enough time with my kids let alone a bunch of customers I have to try to be kind too:) I hope it was better today!
I'm so sorry about your day. Sounds like a rough one. I can imagine how mean people can get in your line of work.
Post a Comment