Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nasty!

I took the time to get off of work to be able to attend the kids school Christmas sing. I was able to get as close as the 4th row, thinking that was actually really good. Ummmm, no it wasn't. There were too many tall people that I couldn't see over, so.......
this is pretty much all I could see the entire time.
As the kids are singing Silver Bells and other nice Christmas Carols, I can't get Baby Got Back out of my head! It's cold outside! Can she not feel the draft?! That's just wrong!!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe you took a picture, LOL!

Aundrea said...

Ewww!

Kayela said...

Ha Ha! At least it was not a thong so you would of seen more

Arah Debra said...

Yuck! I'm glad you enjoyed the program so much. ;-)

NICOLE said...

That's a girl???

kelly Martin said...

That was sort of gross of you to take a picture of someone's butt that you did not even know, I don't think she noticed!!!


Jack

Autumn said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! SICK!!! This is why I love you!!!

Shay said...

Hi Kerrieleigh! It is Shalee. I always see your comments on other blogs, so I clicked on your blog. I am so glad I did....because your entry made me laugh so hard! I guess some women should not go for low rise jeans! SO SO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

bum crack + garmies = no bueno....