I know she'll be mad at me for posting this, but it was just too cute. Sorry about my annoying laugh at the end. This was another one of our waiting in the car adventures.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know she'll be mad at me for posting this, but it was just too cute. Sorry about my annoying laugh at the end. This was another one of our waiting in the car adventures.
9 comments:
Cute! You guys sure know how to keep entertained while waiting in the car:)
Hahahahha.... I LOVE the genuine "AH!-I've-been-caught" face at the end. And your laugh just completes the video, so don't apologize. Hahahah... how cute.
By the way, those pictures of your kids on the right column are adorable. Gannon is the cutest little Hill I've ever seen. :) And Rem looks so handsome and grown up in that school picture. Ah, I miss you guys. I feel like I need to chase Maddox around and poke Avrie.
That is cute! Your laugh at the end made me laugh! Very cute!
Reminds me a little of her mom when she was young! : )
I love it. your car movies are my favorite! your kids crack me up.
Love your laugh at the end! That was so cute! Your car time cracks me up!! ...hey whatever it takes to stay entertained right?!
How cute Avrie. You should sing more often!
Derek loved her rendition of the song!
Post a Comment