Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What a FATTY!!

Gannon had his 2 month check yesterday and he is 14 pounds! He is over 23 inches long. He is starting the really fun stage where they smile and goo at you. So cute. He's a keeper!

8 comments:

KerrieLeigh said...

Like Father like son.

KerrieLeigh said...

That comment was left by Chris, not me!!

Michelle said...

He is a good mix of all of you! I love his dark hair

Aundrea said...

He's a cutie. I love his chubby cheeks!

Autumn said...

I can't believe how big he is! So cute! He totally looks like his dad!!

Unknown said...

He is so cute, he has changed so much.

Jane said...

He has been changing quickly!
I can see a lot of Chris in him too!

Arah Debra said...

What a little chunker! I love chubby babies. Gavin was almost 17 pounds at 2 months. I loved it!