Avrie gets to be the Star Student of the Week in her class this week. In sticking with school tradition, we get to make a poster and take treats for everyone in her class. We tried simple this year! I have to do these things every year and I get tired of killing myself trying to make them perfect. This time we stuck with the basics. I actually still ended up staying up late getting it done. So over all it probably didn't make a difference. It turned out a lot cuter than it looks in the picture. Avrie loves it and that's all that matters anyway.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Star of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Way to go, Avrie!!
I wish they would let me be the star student at college. Good Job avrie!!!
What a good mom to do a poster. I was so glad when Asa got to the older grades of Elementary school and we did not have to do them. Then he came home from 5th grade and said we had to do a poster on Thomas Jeffereson. I wish I lived close to Autumn because I remember reading she loved to do posters.
That is a darling poster! I love star student! It makes them feel so special!
I agree with Autumn. The first thing I noticed was that beautiful picture in the very middle of the poster. She looks like a model and from the look of the rest of the picture, it appears that holding her head at that angle is completely natural to her! It's adorable. Keep an eye on that one... hehe, she' going to be a knock-out.
How is it that our kids' homework usually ends up being way more work for us? Great poster, she's a doll!
Post a Comment