Thursday, September 18, 2008

Maddox the elephant

Now that the weather is cooling off in the evenings, I have been keeping the kids in the truck with me at Remi's football practice. Well, it isn't easy to keep Maddox and Avrie entertained for 2 hours while just sitting. They have no interest in watching the practice. So this is what Maddox does to entertain himself (and the rest of us). I have never seen a child that can spread his lips like that. He's a goofball!

5 comments:

Kayela said...

You are a brave woman to have 3 kids in a car waiting for one. I guess it makes me happy that I live in a small town where I can drop Asa off and pick him 1 1/2 hours later and do what I want in between. He could even walk and it would not kill him. The field is not far from our house.

Jane said...

Look out girls! Madd's lips are headin' right for ya!

Autumn said...

I seriously feel so bad for you everytime I think of you at football practice. I actually took Camry out of ballet because I couldn't handle sitting in the car with the boys while she was there! is lips are a crack up!!

NICOLE said...

This video so just made my day worth it. He is the best. I hope he does this amazing trick until he is 93! I love him!

Arah Debra said...

Wow those are some serious lips!