Friday, September 5, 2008

It just can't be!

How is it possible to eat less, but gain weight? I don't get it! I have been avoiding the scale lately but made the mistake of stepping on. Yes I know it has only been six weeks and it takes time to lose the weight, but gain weight? Seriously??? I'll love you no matter what, he says. You're beautiful the way you are, she says. Don't give me that crap! That's what you say to people when you don't want to hurt their feelings. This really sucks!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

LOVE that cartoon!! So funny! ...you gotta give it time girlfriend! P.S. I know you won't believe me, but you really do look great!

Rochelle said...

I'm sure you look great!

Jane said...

It's called "new mommy bosoms"!

Arah Debra said...

Throw it away!! I don't own a scale. I say ignorance is bliss.

kelly Martin said...

Yeah, it sucks....It was harderer for me to lose the weight after Andrew. I'm thinking it's maybe an age thing. I'll bet you've lots a lot of it already, even in six weeks. Man, I say go easy on yourself, let yourself be "fat" for a while....wear comfortable cotton skirts, and cute sweat pants. See, then you won't be thinking about it, and the weight will come off!

Unknown said...

You look so good. It will come off, like kelly said don't think about it and it will come right off.