Anyone who knows Remi, knows how much this boy LOVES football. His football league was given the opportunity to watch the BYU football team practice and to work out with the players. An absolute dream come true for Remi! They would only allow the coaches in with the kids, so I don't have any pictures. It probably wouldn't mean much to most people, but it meant the world to this 8 year old boy! I am so glad he had the chance to go.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Hangin' with the BIG boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's really cool! I wish you could have gotten some pictures, he would love to look back at them when some of them are playing in the NFL:) He could tell all his friends, "Hey, I practiced with that guy when I was only 8!"
I bet he LOVED that! Too bad you didn't get to take any pics! So cute how much he loves sports!
That's AWESOME Remi!
That is so cool Remi I am sure Asa would be jealous
Post a Comment