This morning as Remi was getting ready for school he was watching the news to check out the weather. I am not sure why he does this because everyday is either cold, colder, or freeze your butt off weather, but he insists on it every morning. He loves to play football at recess so he checks to see if he can get away with less winter gear. While he was watching the weather, I was on the other side of the house trying to get other kids out of bed. This was 7:00 in the morning so the house was still pretty quiet and all of the sudden we hear a really loud "Woo Hoo!" Remi starts yelling throughout the house "Mom, it is going to be 30 degrees today! It is getting warmer now so I don't need to wear my stuff." Sadly I burst his bubble when I reminded him what temperature was freezing. We had to compromise and let him leave the hat at home but the coat still goes to school. Sorry Rem, we still have 2 more months of this. I wish I still enjoyed the snow like my kids do.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
I wish I had his attitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It is snowing here in Blanding also. We got about 2-3 inches of snow overnight and it has snowed off and on all day. I love the snow but I guess if we got as much as you do I would probably hate it also. Last time it snowed I could not get my car out of the driveway Asa was with me and he was laughing his butt off
It is freakin snowing again. I am about to go crazy. Has anyone else thought that this has been the longest month ever?
It is seriously killing me too! My neighbor just told me if she has to shovel her driveway again tomorrow she is going to move! Amen! Crazy!...it doesn't usually seem this gloomy! Oh and by the way, my kids absolutley love the snow too!
I think this is the most depressing winter ever. It is just never ending. I agree, this month has gone on forever.
Kerrieleigh, you have been doing some serious blogging! I swear I just checked your blog and I missed like 3 posts. Glad I could catch up on your bucket list, Jeff Foxworthy, and cute Remi. I'm pretty sure I didn't like snow even when I was a kid! : )
Post a Comment