Some of you know, but most of you don't that we are expecting another baby. We haven't even told family yet, so this is still pretty new. We were able to have an early ultrasound because we weren't sure on dates this time. That would be because this was a HUGE surprise. We have given everything away! And I mean everything. So we get to start from scratch again. Everything looked great on the ultrasound and it definately looked like a kidney bean alien. It really is amazing how that little thing becomes a baby. As of now, we are looking at around August 7th for a due date, but I am hoping they will move it up for me. I dread those hot summer pregnancies. Despite this being unexpected, you can't help but be excited about having another child. Okay, so maybe I wouldn't say that everyday, but that's the mood today. We are hoping for a girl so that Avrie doesn't hate us, but we will be happy with a healthy baby, boy or girl.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
CUTE Kids! And your blog is great, I wouldn't change a thing but if you do want tips from the ultimate blogger ask Autumn! She can help you with wallpaper, playlists, headers and I'm sure whatever else your heart desires.
Can I say that I'm so excited that you've entered the blogging world?! Oh, and so excited for your little alien! : )
I second what Lisa just said! I was SO excited to see your blog! Your kids are beautiful...I also can't wait for the little E.T. to be born! Looking forward to many many more updates from the Hills! p.s. loved seeing you! (I've probably told you that a million times!)
Welcome!!! I third what Lisa just said. Cute kids, I had such a great time when we got together. I'm excited that you have a baby coming.
Okay, so I probably haven't seen you since we graduated, or something like that...but I'm excited to get to catch up with you:) I'm a little jealous that you all got to get together awhile ago! Welcome to the blogging world and good luck with the pregnancy! Our 4th took us by surprise too, now we wouldn't change a thing:)
So, now that I'm going to run out of the office to share your secret with the world, what are you going to do? I mean, I could seriously use this as major blackmail... You're an alien vessel!! Your blog is excellent! I must say, a master must have taught you... *evil grin*
We should make a blog for our "New-to-blogging Club". What do you think?
Post a Comment