The last week of school is always just a party week. I've never really understood the point, but I guess they have to count the days. One of their last days is always the Dance Festival. My kids don't love doing it, but never complain about it. Just another moment for parents to be proud of their kids. Some of those parents, I might add, are really annoying. Hello people! There are other parents behind you trying to see through your head. It's the same people every year too. Idiots! Remi with his new BLACK hair on his way to the Festival. (He colored his hair for something fun to do for baseball. Once school is officially out, it will become a mohawk.) I had to catch him on his way because I knew he wouldn't really want me taking a bunch of pictures in front of his class. I'm afraid we've reached that stage in his life.
Avrie is still willing to let me take pictures of her. She's not embarrassed of me yet. She did a great job doing her dances. She's taller than most in her grade, so she's easy to see.
The sun was torturing Maddox! He refused to open both eyes at the same time. His friends on both sides of him were a great help for him during his dances. He had a lot of fun doing it. I hope he'll have the chance to do it again.
Maddox and his teacher Mrs. Sumsion. She was so amazing to him! Can never thank her enough.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
School's Out For Summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment