Is it just me or is Halloween lasting all week instead of just one day? We technically haven't even reached Halloween yet and I'm already sick of it.
We started out with carving pumpkins. Well, let's be honest, the kids picked out what design they wanted and Chris was the one who carved them all. I have already told them all that we will be going back to the traditional goofy or scary faced jack-o-lanterns next year. It was a lot of work!
Gannon got to wear his monkey costume to horseback riding therapy. They let the kids trick-or-treat on horseback to different barrels to get some treats. It was a lot of fun for the kids. Gannon LOVES these horses. Every week we go, he has to stop and see these two horses. They are usually eating, but one of them will always come over to him. It really is amazing what a horse can do for these little kids. Today was the Halloween parade at school. Maddox did really well staying with his class. He always gets excited whenever he gets the chance to see Remi and Avrie at school.
Maddox my little Fireman
Avrie the cute Pirate Girl
Remi the "Mac Daddy" (aka Pimp)
He left his hat that completed the outfit in his class, so you don't quite get the full effect. "Elvis" is one of Remi's best friends, Spencer. There were some great costumes this year.
The only thing left to do now is trick-or-treating tomorrow. Finally, it's almost over!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Is Halloween ever going to end?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Maddox is so dang cute in his fireman costume.
I LOVE it.
The other kids look like rockstars.
They look adorable! I'm with you. I love Halloween but it seems to last a LONG time!
They look so cute! And I absolutely love the little Monkey costume!
Post a Comment