I failed miserably in the picture taking department at Drea and Pax's reception. It was such an awesome set up and I have nothing to show for it. It was a really fun "fifties" style party and we loved it! They did such an amazing job on their yard and getting everything put together. I still can't believe that little Drea is married! I love this picture! It looks like Preston is praying, Drea is stoned, and Pax is ready to pounce on somebody.
All of the "young" cousins in attendance. We have a few posers.
Belle being "too sexy for her dress!" Stay away boys! She's only 14.
Chris and Gannon enjoying the food. I think this was shortly before Gannon dumped red soda down my skirt. Good times!
They had a photo booth for everyone to use as they came in. It was such a fun idea. Some of us went back a few times. :) (Kelly, Kim, and KerrieLeigh)
CONGRATULATIONS DREA and PAX!! We are so excited for you guys even though it totally freaks me out that you're married. You can't be old enough to be married!
Friday, August 20, 2010
DREA and PAX got MARRIED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a cute post.
That picture of Belle pretty much made my day.
And Pax's squatting position with his dad drinking in the background is just splendid.
:D
Love ya, Leigh. Thanks for all your help and awesome auntalicious support.
The picture of the kids has me laughing out loud and I am all alone. I can't believe the faces they are all making!
I love the idea of the photo booth, that is such a cute idea. It makes me want to have a big party just to have one!
Post a Comment