Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Magical Number TEN!


I cannot believe Remi is 10-years-old today! Even though he's a big kid, I can't help but see him as my little boy. Since he's the oldest in our family, he had the pleasure of being the guinea pig. Hopefully we haven't screwed him up too bad. :)

Here are TEN of my favorite things about Remi...

1 - To say that Remi is obsessed with sports is an understatement!
2 - His nickname is "Special", because he is. :)
3 - He loves his pet rat, Rocky Balboa. (shown above)
4 - Even though Remi and Avrie fight like crazy, they could never live without each other. No question that they will be best friends for life.
5 - He is the best big brother!
6 - He can eat more than any of the rest of us and still be the skinniest in the family.
7 - He is very smart!
8 - He loves to go hiking with his dad. Mom isn't usually invited. Losers!
9 - He is such a goofy kid! He can make me laugh just by looking at me.
10 - He sometimes wears pink socks and almost always wears mismatched socks and never thinks twice about it.

Happy Birthday Rem! We love you!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy B-Day Remi! I can't believe you have a pet rat!

Shay said...

I hope your cute Remi had a Happy Birthday! It is crazy to think that you have a 10 year old, it seems like yesterday to me that we were teenagers ourselves.

Autumn said...

Pet rat!? Seriously? You're like mom of the year for that one! I do love the name though! :) Happy birthday Remi! I always think of him on his bday cause he was born on the exact same day and year as my neice!