Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy 35th!!

I found a letter written by Suzan (Chris' mom) that I think explains it all.


You were born on Thursday March 27, 1975 at 4:33 p.m. at St. Marks Hospital. It was a very cold day -- as we left for the hospital, I think we had to be there around 8:00 a.m., the temperature was below zero. A couple of days before I had had a severe cramp and they decided it was time for you to be born. After you were born, they laid you by my side. I knew something was wrong. You were not breathing correctly. I told the doctor and they had to clean out your lungs. Each time they brought you in to eat you would cry as I held you around the chest area. They soon discovered that the cramp I had had also cramped you and bruised your rib cage and filled your lungs with fluid. Also, after you were born and I was wheeled back to my room the Salt Lake Valley had an earthquake.

So there you have it...the earth literally shook the day Christopher Hill was born.

Chris and Suzan
Happy Birthday Chris!!
We love you!!

3 comments:

NICOLE said...

Happy 26th birthday Chris! Your the coolest!

P.S. I love that picture of angela/suzan!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Your finally at my favorite number. You can offically have gray hair and a midlife crisis and be considered normal!

Shay said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby! I loved the story, and the picture is so cute...so 70's.