Monday, January 11, 2010

Random pictures

I was going through my pictures on the computer and on my phone and found some really good ones that I've never done anything with. So here are a few random pics of our crazy life.

Our view
The best thing that happened to me this past year was quitting my job and staying home with my babies. It was a HUGE adjustment for me (and the family), but I am so glad I did it. My date to McDonald's with Maddox
My sleeping boys
Spending time with great friends
Remi being.....Remi
Lord of the Dance
(the jersey adds that special touch)
Playing with friends
Some serious bed head!
Um.....WOW!!
(In case you don't recognize this beautiful child, it's Avrie)
Avrie started gymnastics last year and has really liked it. She is such a cute little girl, but she sure knows how to make some funky faces.

2 comments:

NICOLE said...

SO cute! I just love remi's outfits! He cracks me up!

Shay said...

I love the pictures...your little crew is so cute. I especially loved the Lord of the Dance pic. Your mountain picture makes me miss the Utah mountains! If Jason gets his wish...we will be moving back in the future.