I don't know why, but Remi thinks that as soon as school gets out, that means it's time to buzz his head. Pretty sure that mentality came from Chris. With all of the trouble we have with Maddox's rooster hair, we decided we would try it on him this year. I'm wishing I would have done it years ago. This poor kid will probably have to buzz his head the rest of his life because that dang hair won't lay down. We've tried growing it long, but it still manages to stick straight up. It surprised me how different it made him look. He looks so much older! Remi always looks good with no hair.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Summertime = Summer Haircuts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
They look so cute! We just did that too...I wish we could cut our girls' hair like that sometimes:)
Thats the best haircut - no gel, no combing and best of all less smell like a wet dog when boys get sweaty.
I wish i looked good with no hair and then i would never have to do it anymore!! Maddox does look older! Soo cute!!
chris always shaved his head and now you know why. At least funky hair is in. When Chris was little neat and styled hair was the thing. They look cute with their shaved heads just don't get antsy like Jacque would and shave Gannon.
they look cute. But your right they get their hair from their dad. I think I distintly remember my mom trying everything on chris's hair including a perm and one day I swear she tried the curling iron. But that's another story. Hope to see you guys soon
Love,
cin
They look good with the buzz cut! Alex loved having no hair, when she had no hair.
So cute!! I can't believe how old Maddox looks! Wish my boys would do this haircut...for some reason they want to grow their hair out..it's driving me insane!
Post a Comment