I'm back from my week away. So fun to catch up on your blog! Avrie's bang post cracked me up! Dang! I hate it when kids do stupid things! What are you gonna do though huh? Maddox is so cute! I love the Bob the Builder Phase of little boys! Your baby is the cutest thing! Love how he's chewing on the binkie! Did you give him a haircut?
8 comments:
I'm back from my week away. So fun to catch up on your blog! Avrie's bang post cracked me up! Dang! I hate it when kids do stupid things! What are you gonna do though huh?
Maddox is so cute! I love the Bob the Builder Phase of little boys!
Your baby is the cutest thing! Love how he's chewing on the binkie! Did you give him a haircut?
He makes me chuckle.....
So cute! I love the binky pic!!
No, I didn't cut his hair. He was having a crazy hair day.
He is so cute!! he is changing so fast. Every time i see him, he looks different!
His little teeth peeking through are so cute. At least if he is just using the binky as a chew toy it probably wont be hard to take it away
Oh my gosh! His hair is so cuuuute long. Your kids are so funny. The binky pic is hysterical and he looks like he thinks it's SOOO funny.
He's so freakin cute....I love his teeth!
Post a Comment