So Chris and I have decided that we just can't deal with being fat any longer! We are pretty much insane and are going to go full out doing the P90X program. Not for the faint of heart. It is a 90 day, very intense program. I will have to post some before and after pictures when we have completed it. Wish us luck! Ok, now I'm a little scared. :)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
P90X......here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Good luck! I wanna get that program too!
Can't wait to see the results!
You are brave! I can't wait!! I'll be sitting on my fat butt behind my computer waiting to see how great you both look in 90 days!
I so watch this info-mercial all the time on t.v. and i want it!! you will have to tell me if it works!! Good luck. It looks really intense!
Wow, you are brave!! I've heard that program kicks your butt. Good luck!
Hi- I know you don't know me, but I came across your blog through a friend's. I recently opened my own little hair clip shop & am trying to get the word out. Take a look:
www.garnitureclips.blogspot.com
Enjoy!
Cool! Let me know how you like it! Yes, be sure to take pictures!
You go Hills!
Good luck! I have friends that are doing it, and they are seeing results! I might have to try it after the baby!
Post a Comment