It seems like all across the blogging world, nobody is posting much. I'm guilty as well. There has been very little excitement lately so I haven't had anything to share. You can only talk about dealing with sick kids so much. So I guess this is my post to say that I am not having a baby (nor will I ever), I am not going on a trip anywhere fun, I have not accomplished anything special, and I am pretty much bored as hell. I really wish Spring would get here. I'm tired of being cooped up inside all day. **sigh**
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Just another day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I've noticed that we've all been in blogging slumps lately, too! I hope Spring comes soon for you! I'm ready for warm weather and the chance to be outside for awhile:)
I think we need to get everybody off facebook! I have noticed a huge DECLINE in posts since then. I have boycotted it for a while and will stay faithful to my blogging buddies world..lol! Hang in there spring is coming!
Never say never on the baby thing. Speaking of that, do you want your things back when my baby is through with them? I am going to send you an email. You could solve the boredom by coming to visit.
i love it when you swear!!! i feel the same way. i am sick of staying inside all day!!!
You and AP both (and the rest of us) She is going to boycott winter for the rest of her life if spring doesn't get here!
You always make me laugh!! So funny! I'm with Shay...I think it has something to do with evil FB!!! I'm trying to be better! Let's go out...maybe a movie or something... Text me...
Post a Comment