Next week we begin the "birthday season" in our house. All but two of us have our birthdays within about three weeks. Sounds fun, right? Not so much. We have to actually plan months in advance so that we don't kill ourselves financially. Luckily, Chris and I are two out of four birthdays and at our age...it's just another day. Crazy Maddox will be 4 on April 1st, and yes, he definitely lives up to being an April Fools baby. Remi will be 9 on April 17th. I can't believe he is almost into double digits!! Chris will be....older on March 27th. He gets to kick off our season. I end up somewhere in the middle on April 13th. We don't let our kids have birthday parties every year. Gets too expensive, so they rotate. This is Remi's off year and Maddox doesn't seem to care yet, so I am getting off easy this year. At least until Avrie's big bash in September. So this is my HAPPY BIRTHDAY post for the season. Hope everyone has a good one!
Monday, March 16, 2009
It's birthday season again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy Birthdays to you all. We are excited to be able to celebrate Remi's bday with you.
Happy birthday everyone! I'm glad you get an easy season this year...it's kind of nice when they don't care what's going on, huh?
Love those birthday months! Have a huge wonderful happy birthday at your house!
Seriously, kids' birthdays can break you! Love your solution. Happy b-day all!
This is a crazy month for you!!! Happy Birthday to everyone!!
Sounds like you will be busy! I hope everyone has a fun birthday! BTW that is a really cute cake in the picture!
Happy birthday's to all! I LOVE birthdays! But you're right they can get expensive. Try having all of your birthdays right before and right after Christmas...that is the worst!!
P.S. your baby is getting SO BIG!!!
Post a Comment