Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You can't always pick who their friends are

Between the over-sized stuffed animals the kids got for Christmas and all of the Winnie-the-Pooh characters, Maddox has got enough friends to last a lifetime. We have had the Winnie-the-Pooh characters since before Remi was even born, but Maddox has just discovered them. He has gotten a little obsessive. No one else is allowed to touch them and he has to sleep with all of them. You literally cannot see him in the bed because they are so large. Whatever makes him happy, I guess.

9 comments:

Aundrea said...

You'll have to read him the book, "I Love You, Blue Kangaroo!" It looks like he would love it:)

NICOLE said...

oh, he makes me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

Man.... I really really like your blog header. You should definitely keep it forever and ever and ever....

Lisa said...

I love your new blog look! what a funny boy, I can't believe he sleeps with all those!

Autumn said...

That is so cute! Does he get hot with all of those friends in his bed at night?

kelly Martin said...

That's a great picture, I remember doing something like that.

Arah Debra said...

That's so funny! At least you don't have to worry about him being cold.

Shay said...

I have that same Winnie the Pooh! I got it as a gift in college from a what I call a "bad memory", but it was so cute I kept it...and now it belongs to Max, my son. Your son looks so cozy! I love your daughter's art work...I love stuff like that!

Michelle said...

He looks as if he is right where he wants to be. You couldn't ask for better friends! How much fun!