Remi is going to kill me for posting this, but I couldn't resist. When he discovered me hiding, he thought I was just trying to take his picture. He didn't realize he was being recorded. He was trying to entertain Gannon by singing to him, but he was also entertaining the rest of us. :)
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm cracking up! Man...maybe I have to take back the professional football player thing and say that he's gonna be a rock star! Hilarious!
I needed this laugh! I don't know how you keep the camara upright.
Oh Remi. I don't know how you were so quiet at the beginning. I was laughing so hard!
That was so funny, I watched it a few times. Your little boy is quite a character.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! I LOOOOOVE REMI!
Dear Remington Christopher,
I love you. You are my hero and I think you are a WONDERFUL singer. You could have a career in air-guitar and patriotic music. Keep rockin' those silver shorts and never stop singing to babies.
Love, Drea
Leigh, this is adorable. Your laughter and Avries? was HILARIOUS. <3
Post a Comment