Saturday, January 31, 2009

Having a good hair day

I don't know if all mother and daughter combinations are like this, but Avrie and I fight almost every morning about fixing her hair. She is getting old enough that she thinks that she should be fixing her own hair. Fine by me IF she can actually fix her own hair. It's been a struggle and we have had many days of Avrie looking like an orphan, but I think she finally has it. She has decided to grow out her bangs and anyone who has done that before, knows what a pain it is. I know it's silly, but I took this picture of her before school because she had done such an awesome job fixing her hair. Now if we can just keep her out of my make-up.

6 comments:

Shay said...

How cute! I remember fighting with my Mom about hair and makeup!

Autumn said...

Oh man! You're starting that early. Camry still thinks I do her hair better than her and she isn't interested in the makeup yet. Thank goodness. Good job on the do Avrie..very cute!

Arah Debra said...

Good job Avery! Good luck working out your mother daughter stuff. I'm sure this is just the beginning.

Aundrea said...

That is pretty impressive! She did a great job!

Jane said...

You did a terrific job Avrie!

Rochelle said...

It's so nice when they start caring about that!