Friday, January 9, 2009

Conversation with Avrie

This conversation took place while I was putting my make-up on this morning.

Avrie: "Where did you get that?" (pointing to my mascara)
Me: "I bought it at the store. Why?"
Avrie: "Does it make your eyelashes stick together?"
Me: "Sometimes."
Avrie:"Well, then you need to buy the red one because it doesn't make your eyelashes stick together. It makes them really long and curl up too."
Me:"You watch way too much tv."

7 comments:

Autumn said...

That is the sign of a true girly girl! So funny!

Anonymous said...

I'm just surprised she didn't bust out with, "What the freakin' heck mom!?!"

Unknown said...

Ha, ha don't buy it, its not that great,lol

aethayne said...

LOL. I love her.

Michelle said...

Interesting to her what they pick up on. She is too cute!

Shay said...

That is so funny. You know...me and the girls at my work were talking about that same mascara...wondering if it worked! How cute, that she listened to the whole commercial to know how it works!

kelly Martin said...

Seriously! Ally told me the other morning I need to get the mascara that "twirls!" (the rolling mascara they show on TV.) It's crazy what they notice.