Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thanks a lot!

Remi and I were sitting having a conversation the other day and all of the sudden he says to me, "Hey Mom, you have a little mustache just like I do". He didn't understand why I said "Thanks a lot!" and walked away.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya gotta love kids. What is up with hair, I am starting to get those long weird hairs on my chin. Hello I thought old people got those. But ya gotta love waxing.

Aundrea said...

laughing REALLY hard right now!! Kelly caught me plucking a whisker from my chin this morning:)

Kayela said...

My tweezers are my best friends. I never leave home without them. You are not alone.

NICOLE said...

you do not have a mostache and you do not have a huge mole-freckle on growing on your head. I didn't even notice it until you drew on that picture of your self.

Michelle said...

Oh Remi :-)
AP informed me this week..."Mom, your tummy is finally getting small"
I guess we have to laugh at their honesty.

Anonymous said...

Oh GREEEEAAT! So you have have an enormous barf freckle AAAANNND a mustache?!? Oh dear...... ;)

Autumn said...

Man...it just keeps getting worse! First the freckle, now the mustache...bummer! :)

Arah Debra said...

Why do children have to be so honest? Gavin told me the other day that my belly was soooo soft.