Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh my!

What do your kids do at church?



9 comments:

Michelle said...

Is that gum? Taffy?
They are too funny!
I do have to comment on how snazzy Remi looks in his suit!

KerrieLeigh said...

It's actually silly putty.

Autumn said...

Now that's funny....but even funnier that you had your camera or cell to take a pic!! He He!!!

Arah Debra said...

At least they are keeping them selves busy. So funny!

Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic mustache. Silly putty is the ultimate church toy... until they master the bubble popping...

Remi DOES look handsome in that suit.

Arah Debra said...

Hey, I just saw on Jenny's blog that you work for an ENT. My doc couldn't get me into one till Dec 13th. Do you think theirs anyway you can get me into your Doc sooner? You can e-mail me at arah_a@yahoo.com

Aundrea said...

I might have to get me some of that! Did it at least keep them quiet??

Brookelyn said...

wow that is talent, I can't believe how much remmi looks like his dad did when he was youger.
cindalyn

Jacque said...

Man what church did I go to? I never got to fun stuff like that. I am totally jealous!!