Monday, November 3, 2008

A few more family pics

Since I forgot to take pictures at Gannon's blessing festivities, Jacque was nice enough to send me some of hers. Thanks Jacque! (Sorry if I spell any names wrong)

(Katlynd, Avrie, and Brynnleigh)
I LOVE this picture! You would never guess that Brynnleigh is the youngest of the three girls.

(KerrieLeigh and Gannon)
The double chin is a little more obvious in this one. I really don't like this of me, but I love it of Gannon in his "trucker" outfit.

(Jalae and Chris)
Hiding out in the kitchen


(Jacob and Alex)
Stop drooling ladies!!
(Talon and Hyrum)
I am loving his Zoolander like pose
(Danielle, Soraya, Megan T., Jaycee, and Megan M.)
Pssst! Hey Megan T, there's something in your eye.

(Remi, Hyrum, Dylan, Talmage, Carson, and Brandon)
Okay, seriously, what is with Hyrum and the finger pointed guns? I think I am missing something here.

(Brookelyn and Marissa)
The sexy ladies!

(Jason and Chris)

Two of the "older" hotties

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So.....do you think I could get Jacob's number?!.... ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to decide a couple of things...

1. How did Gannon get so big already? That makes me want to cry.

2. Why are my brothers so hot and DID JAKE HAVE TO BLOW DRY HIS HAIR TO GET IT TO STAY LIKE THAT?@!?!? AHHAHAHAHAHHA.

3. This isn't a question, but I miss everyone.

Michelle said...

Fun pictures, wish we could have been there.
PS what are you feeding Gannon? I cannot believe he is that big... you just had him!

Lisa said...

I love that Gannon is such a squishy little guy, he just might catch up to Ben soon. Okay, probably not!

NICOLE said...

I have some cute pictures but I have to figure how to e mail them to you!!!

Autumn said...

I'm dying about Jake and Alex!!! HOLY CRAP! I had finally accepted Andrea growing up...but aren't they still babies???

Rochelle said...

Gannon looks so much like your husband.