For the past couple of weeks we have been noticing that things are going missing or are being moved during the night. Some nights my glasses would be moved to another part of the room and other nights my purse would be in a different room in the morning. I don't use the same purse everyday, but each time it would be the purse that I had used that day. Is someone playing a trick on me or am I losing my mind? I have been really forgetful lately, so I thought that it must just me.
After a few days of this, I was woken up at 1:30 a.m. by Maddox and escorted into his room. On his bed he had the contents of 2 purses (both mine) spread all over. He had taken me in there to give me all of the gum wrappers that he had neatly piled up. He had eaten an entire pack of gum! Eaten, not chewed. I was so frustrated, but I couldn't get mad at him because you could tell that he was so proud of himself for piling up the wrappers for me instead of just dumping it. I wish I had been awake enough to grab my camera. Needless to say, the purses (and glasses) are kept up high now. Although, I have seen him walking around with a stool lately. We are in big trouble with this one!


4 comments:
That is just funny. You can't get mad at that sweet face. I am glad we are blogging so we can write these funny stories somewhere. Lately no one has done anything cute or funny at my house, what a bunch of duds.
I love that he's been sneaking around at night with out waking you guys up. That's hilarious!
Don't worry about the gum. Gavin ate a whole pack when he was 1 1/2. I was totally freaked out and called the doctor. They told me he'd be just fine and it would come out in a couple of days. Sick!
Laughing at Arah calling the doctor over Gavin eating a pack of gum! Ha Ha! That story was awesome! Funny that he gets up in the middle of the night like that! I would be freaking out!
I really need to meet your kids!
Post a Comment