A couple of months ago I was able to go out to dinner with some of my best friends from high school... Lisa, Jenny, and Autumn. I had not seen these girls in years! It was so great to catch up and pick up where we left off many years ago. They encouraged me to start a blog so we could stay in touch. I didn't post anything about it at that time because 1- I was still learing and 2- I didn't want to duplicate what everyone else had on their blogs. By starting my blog, I have been able to get back in touch with others from the good ol' days as well (Aundrea, Arah, Kayela).
This past weekend Kayela and JJ and their son Asa were up here and were able to stop by and hang out for awhile. It was so great to see them. My kids were so excited to meet Asa. It took the kids a little bit of time to relax, but they had a lot of fun together. They are such a cute family and I wish I was able to see them more often.
After reading Aundrea's post of her trip "home" and seeing old friends, I have decided it is definately time to make a trip to Blanding. I think it has been about 9 years since I have been back. None of my kids have been there and are very curious. So watch out Blanding, the Hills are coming to town!! :)
Monday, March 17, 2008
Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so glad Lisa got us together! I love reading all of your blogs and seeing your cute families! Have fun in Blanding! We are going for Easter...maybe you should think about it and join us!!??
We are also going to Blanding for Easter! I can't wait, we haven't been since October. I am also glad that we got together and can stay in touch with each other.
Have fun in Blanding! It's great to get to see old friends!
It's been so great to get back in touch with you girls through the blog world. I get to see Autumn all the time at Karate, but I think everyone who lives close needs to get together in real life too.
Post a Comment