Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Puzzle Mania



Every once in a while I get the desire to do a difficult puzzle. I get really involved in my puzzles and my family has to go on with life without me for a few days. For some reason I cannot step away until I am finished or I just can't keep my eyes focused any more. My 31 year old back feels like it is closer to 80 by the time I get done with these things.

My current adventure is the panoramic view of Las Vegas, Nevada. I chose this one because it looked like a pretty difficult puzzle. It is only a 750 piece puzzle, but the pieces are small. If you ever have the desire to do something challenging or just want to waste your time, this is a great puzzle. I find doing puzzles relaxing, so it isn't a waste of time for me, but some may. Let me know if any of you have found any other good ones out there. Always looking for a new challenge.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Bryan is a puzzle addict. We usually have one going on our coffee table...luckily the kids are old enough now not to bug it...and sometimes they even help! I'll have to see if I can find this one for him!

Lisa said...

We get a puzzle every year for Christmas and I always look forward to the next few days of "puzzling!"

Unknown said...

I haven't done a puzzle in years. I guess I need to give it a try again.

Anonymous said...

.....pretty much the BEST puzzle ever!!! :)